Once again, the Oahu Na Ala Hele Trails and Access Program and the Hawaii Nature Center are requesting volunteers to come out and work on the Makiki Watershed Awareness Initiative.
Next workday will be on Saturday, 23 April 2005:
1. Meet at the Makiki Forestry Baseyard @ 0900- you may go through the gate and park in the old lot if working.
2. Bring hat, sunscreen, bug juice, lunch, and liquids.
3. Aaron will provide work gloves and tools.
4. Work may include weeding or clearing, laying gravel, painting bridges, watering and planting Hawaiian native plants.
5. "Pau hana" will be at 1400, but if you need to leave a little earlier, that will be fine.
Hope to see you there!